Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome back Kotter

So I haven't been blogging for a few days. I've been kinda busy with the little one and the NFL playoffs. That and nothing real exciting has been going on in my world for the past few days. My interview on Friday turned out to be a complete and total waste of time. They were looking for a copier repair guy but wanted to pay McDonald fry cook money and honestly I'd rather sling burgers and get that employee discount. I mean what am I gonna need with a copier that colates? Now a free hot apple pie? Hell yeah I'll work a double shift. But hey it all good because it's not like I went applied for this job. I heard about it from a friend who talked to the guy who owns the place but didn't realy know what his tech and I use that term very loosely department needed in a new employee. See I thought it was a computer service type job which I've been told I have mad skills with. I could have mad copier repair skills too but not for that little bit of coin. Basically i'd make as much there in 40 hours a week as I make doing my "consultant" work now for 20 hours. So I've come to the conclusion that I need to look for me a real job maybe even a new career. That being said if anybody needs some computer repair work done ia
your guy. I only have on stipulation. You have to bring me And leave your computer with me. There is nothing worse than trying to chit chat while you wait on some process to finish just to have to do it again. I like to do that in the comfort of my own home so I can multi-task and by that I mean watch the Dan Patrick show. Which by the way is a terrific sports radio show.

Ok I'm gonna go for now because I'm tired of typing on my iPod touch. See the little girl is asleep in daddy's room where the computer is because I had to take her to the doctor today for some sort of rash/alergic reaction and afterwards she said she wanted to come stay at my house tonight. But I have to remember to tell everyone about what she told me tonight as to why we can't go to the circus. But that will have to wait. Oh what the heck. We were watching the ant and the aardvark tonight when she was comparing the mouth of said aardvark to that of an elephant which is his trunk she pointed out. Apparently aleady at three she thinks I am am idiot. Well I asked her if she would like to see a real elephant and she asked where they are. I responded with Africa and the circus. She said we could not go to the circus because there is this book about the circus that has dumbo in it and at the circus there are a lot of hillbillies. I am not making this up. Now I don't remember the story of dumbo word for word but I am pretty sure there is no mention of hillbillies. But it made for a good laugh. And she is pretty much set on us just going to Africa to see elephants. I guess the hillbilly population is less there. I'm taking her to the circus this week though

ok well good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment